Givepact is seeking a Chief Technology Officer to oversee the development of its crypto donation and donor-advised fund platform. The person in this role should be ready to commit at least 15 hours a week to both strategy work and coding. A deep working knowledge of both Web 2 and Web 3 coding languages and technology infrastructure is required.
Programming languages and technologies required include:
- Firebase (fire store, authentication, emulator etc)
- Google Cloud Platform (secrets, cloud functions etc)
- Help plan and prioritize product roadmap based on market insights and user feedback.
- Directly contribute to the Givepact codebase and implement new features.
- Be the liaison and project manager for contracted development support.
- Maintain and optimize current Givepact product offerings.
This position has equity-based compensation through a vested options package. This person should have a deep passion for social impact and be willing to work closely with the co-founders to build a company that pushes the boundaries of donation technology.
Givepact is a crypto donation, donor-advised fund and giving API platform. Launched in August 2023, Givepact has committed to using 20% of transaction fees generated to fund a social impact DAO. Givepact is an alumni of the Outlier Ventures and CPG Pop accelerators and has been featured in CoinDesk, Bloomberg, Hispanic Executive, and more.
If you are interested: Reach out to Steven@givepact.io with a resume and brief email introduction expressing your interest in the role and qualifications.